Poland's buzzing capital city is this year's host of the European Design Festival.
Helping curate its schedule are two of the most established local design players: the Element Talks conference and the Polish Graphic Design Awards. An amazing schedule of events is therefore, 100% guaranteed! It includes exhibitions, film shows, parties, lectures, workshops, networking sessions, studio walks and much, much more.
The award show and annual winners' party is scheduled for Saturday night at the iconic Nowy Teatr. Make sure not to miss a thing!
- ED-Festival opening garden party How about a garden party to kick things off, along with a guided tour to the best of Polish poster design
- Print Control The exhibition of the best Polish publications from 2018
- Studio walks Visit some of Warsaw's hottest design studios
- Workshops Acquiring new skills, from calligraphy and lettering to creative coding
- Karol Śliwka: Polish Design Monographic exhibition on Karol Śliwka, an outstanding graphic designer who has helped shape Polish visual communication for the past sixty years
- Nowy Teatr June 8th, 20:00
This year’s ED-Award winners are going to be revealed in a ceremony that will take place at Warsaw’s Nowy Teatr. Hosted by british stand-up comedian Dane Baptiste and featuring happy people from 20 different European countries, it is bound to be a blast!
- Nowy Teatr June 8th, 22:00
Following the awards show it’s time for our continent’s most creative people to get together, interact, have fun and enjoy the music. Remember to bring your dancing shoes and get your groove on!
How about a garden party to kick things off, along with a guided tour to the best of Polish poster design
Monographic exhibition on Karol Śliwka, an outstanding graphic designer who has helped shape Polish visual communication for the past sixty years
This is an exhibition of posters collected, ripped off, cut out from the street, taken out from the poster mishmash.
Know all there is to know on the current trends in Polish publishing design