The deadline is 21 February 2020.
If you are already registered, login to your account. If not, create a user account by clicking on “Register” above this text and enter contact data for the person or company entering the submission.
Create New Submission
- Click on Account > Submissions > Create New.
- Enter submission data like category, title, client, designers and project description in English.
- Upload image files for the web gallery and for the printed catalogue.
- For some categories we also require files for the jury meeting and award ceremony (e.g. motion graphics). If your files are > 50 Mb we prefer a CD or DVD.
- The format for the files are specified under each category description, but normally it’s JPG format for images and F4V for videos.
- If you have problems uploading please burn a CD or DVD instead and include it with the sample you send to our Athens office.
- This is your chance to proofread the text about your submission for the ED-Awards catalogue.
- Click Account > Submissions >View / Modify to view or edit your submissions.
- Please note your submission codes.
Start over from “Create New Submission”.
Pay / Checkout
- When you have entered your submissions, click on “Pay via PayPal” to pay online or “Pay via Bank Transfer” if you prefer to pay offline. More payment alternatives (e.g. an offline credit card form) are described here.
- You don’t have to create a new account in PayPal to pay online. Read more about PayPal.
- All payments must be completed before the deadline of February 21st, 2020.
Payments via credit card or PayPal accounts are confirmed automatically. If you use one of the alternative payment solutions, an e-mail of the receipt is required.
- Go to “Categories” in the main menu to see exactly what files to prepare and what to send by post.
- Normally this includes a sample of the design and sometimes a DVD or CD with hi-res image files. Each submission must be marked with a code that identifies the category and the studio it belongs to. This code is automatically generated during the registration process.
- Your package must arrive to our Athens office (European Design, Sokratous 157, 176 73 Kallithea, Athens, Greece) no later than March 6th, 2020.
When your post arrives to the European Design office in Athens it will be checked and cleared. It is then marked as arrived in your account and an automatic e-mail is sent to you.
The jury will judge all cleared submissions that have arrived and been paid in time. If the jury finds that your submission should have been entered in a different category, it will be moved there. No submission is disqualified for having been submitted under the wrong category. It is simply moved to the correct one, by decision of the jury. This is also the case if categories are combined.
Announcement of winners
The winners will be officially announced during the ED-Awards ceremony. All winners will be notified no later than April 13th, 2020.
Gold, silver and bronze award winners will be invited to receive a trophy and/or a diploma on stage during the ED-Awards ceremony.
If you are among the winners, your work will be featured in the ED-Awards catalogue 2020. Gold winners will receive one free copy excl. shipping fee.