”100×70” is an informal term used for the very popular B1 poster’s format. This book is my Ph. D. thesis in which I present my study in the context of ”poster canvas” and capacity for ”coming out” beyond the poster’s format. Like said famous polish poster designer Waldemar Świerzy – Poster is not the style of painting or drawing, it’s way of thinking. Metaphorical, synthetic, shortcut, not literal but understandable thinking. What is interesting for me, this kind of thinking exist also in artworks which in the classical definition are not posters. Book cover, a sign, illustration, package, animation or even action, installation and sculpture can also use this specific, full of metaphors and shortcut thinking language.
- Creative Directors Marcin Markowski
- Art Directors Marcin Markowski
- Designers Marcin Markowski
- Illustrators Marcin Markowski
- Photographers Marcin Markowski
- Editors Marcin Markowski
- Copywriters Marcin Markowski