Absolut turns all the winter holiday nights and house parties Electrik with a striking simple, sleek and mirror/metallic bottle.
The design is inspired by the minimalistic repetitiveness of electronic music. The glass is coated with a specially developed semi-transparent mirror coating that emphasizes the iconic bottle silhouette. The graphics are minimal, with the brand name typeset towards the bottom of the bottle. All other design elements have been stripped away in order to let the mirror like bottles shine, reflect and multiply.
Although mirror coated, the vodka is seen through the glass. Together, the vodka, the glass and the inside of the coating picks up and reflects surrounding light, creating an ’Electrik’ effect, which moves in a spectrum of subtle hues of blue.
Absolut Electrik can serve as a muse for a high-energy night and will grab attention wherever it goes.
- Creative Directors Mattias Lindstedt
- Art Directors –
- Designers Anna Yo Lee, Dag Forsberg
- Illustrators –
- Photographers Bohman+Sjöstrand
- Editors –
- Copywriters –
- Director Packaging Development, Absolut Erik Näf
- Managing Director Jonas Andersson
- Head of Planning Johan Hesslefors
- Client Director Carina Gustafson
- Client Manager Sofia Törling, Jenny Ilola
- Global Marketing Manager Absolut, Trade Marketing Elin Furelid
- Trade Marketing Director, Absolut Vodka Dimitri Jansen
- Absolut Global Brand Manager, Design Caroline Mörnås
- Director Packaging Development Erik Näf