This calendar is made for the clients of Printer ANDO Graphic. We searched for a subject linked to print. And then we came op with the idea of making a Tribute to the DOT, the bare essential of greyscale and fullcolor print. The cover is an animation of several enlarged dots and we wrote 26 articles about all kinds of dots; in art, fashion, society etc… Since we like a calendar to be functional we hided all these articles. Another idea is that the calendar starts with percentage 0 (zero dot grid) and ends with percentage 100 (full screen ink). The calendar is printed in black, cyan, magenta and 3 fluor colours.
- Creative Directors Vivienne van Leeuwen & Loes Schepens
- Art Directors Vivienne van Leeuwen & Loes Schepens
- Designers Vivienne van leeuwen & Loes Schepens
- Illustrators Several
- Photographers Several
- Editors Vivienne van Leeuwen & Loes Schepens
- Copywriters Vivienne van Leeuwen & Loes Schepens