A charming book about Anna Plochl, a commoner girl from Bad Aussee and faithful wife of Archduke Johann (Habsburg). The book presents the very special lovestory of the well-known Austrian couple in the course of the 19th century.
Format: 22 x 16 cm, Hardcover with decorative embossement.
Many first published color images (souvenirs, original water colours, billets of correspondence from the personal register of Anna & Johann)
- Creative Directors –
- Art Directors Gerhard Andraschko
- Designers Gerhard Andraschko
- Illustrators Anke Braatz, Amelange
- Photographers Robert W. Sackl-Kahr Sagostin
- Editors Edition Muße, Uta Gruenberger
- Copywriters Dr. Maria Theresia von Wietersheim-Meran, Uta Gruenberger