Architekturki. Powojenne budynki warszawskie
“Architekturki. Powojenne budynki warszawskie (“ArchiTectures. Warsaw’s post-war buildings”) is a partly handmade publication, dedicated to post-war architecture of the capital of Poland. Addressed to children and adults book, was prepared in “pop-up” technology – as 3D structures are the most similar to architecture language.
All pop-ups were sticked together manually. Book integrates a traditional production method – print with paper engineering. Nine paper models of selected buildings, emerge after opening particular pages. Publication includes not only beautiful illustrations and pop -ups but also interesting stories about Warsaw’s architecture.
Text written by Marlena Happach – Polish Architect Association President, illustrations by artist Robert Czajka.
- Creative Directors Agnieszka Szulejewska
- Art Directors Robert Czajka
- Designers Robert Czajka
- Illustrators Robert Czajka
- Photographers –
- Editors Warsaw Rising Museum
- Copywriters Warsaw Rising Museum
- Project of pop-ups www.kartkiprzestrzenne.pl
- Production, creating pop-ups Pirells Innovative