Dancers are aware of the position and movement of their bodies kinesthetically: via sensory receptors in their muscles and joints. Their art is one of self-expression and physical release. Too often the choreography is mistaken for the dance, when the dance ? any dance ? is, first a foremost, the dancers themselves; every dancer a dance. The visual identity created and developed for Dance Works Rotterdam underscores this point. It is also a testimony to Studio Lonne Wennekendonk’s working method: It is not about collaboration, but about exchange: up close and personal. The exchange continues.
- Creative Directors Studio Lonne Wennekendonk
- Art Directors Studio Lonne Wennekendonk
- Designers Studio Lonne Wennekendonk
- Illustrators Studio Lonne Wennekendonk
- Photographers Pieter Leenheer, Gerrit Schreurs Fotografie
- Editors –
- Copywriters –