Das Magazin is the biggest literary magazine in the Netherlands and is published four times a year. Das magazin is young and rebellious and attracts many young readers. It has caused quite a stir in the conservative literary world. Every issue has a theme and these themes vary; death, the child, dystopia, the gentleman. The magazine consists of various recurring elements and these are divided by the use of colour.
- Creative Directors Rindor Golverdingen
- Art Directors Michael Danker
- Designers Roman Stikkelorum
- Illustrators Father Futureback, Joost Dekkers,
- Photographers Yuki Kho
- Editors Daniel van der Meer, Toine Donk
- Copywriters –