Lifestyle magazines being like hollow heads, business magazines like nerds, car magazines like plebs and advertisements like gadflys, we’re able to reflect some of them all.
A interdisciplinary creative team of designers, illustrators, photographers and editors, developed a magazine for the Klassikgarage Kronberg.
Fitted with a thematically title, Garagengefühle, the magazine’s content is packed in a dense 60 pages and the edition limited to 1000 copies. The conceptual design reflects the diversity of characters found amongst vintage designs: matte black and mean as a Mustang; clad in an oversize DIN A3 format as conspicuous as the legendary VW Microbus Deluxe; then again, as puristic as Porsche’s 911 or as ludic as Alfa Romeo’s Spider. Decorated with the faces of celebrities, it’s full of persisting questions and quick-witted answers. And each page is colored in an individual hue.
- Creative Directors Florian Dietrich, Sebastian Lachermeier
- Art Directors Sara-Vanessa Gerstmann, Benjamin Frommen, Kersten Meyer
- Designers –
- Illustrators Rebekka Schönefuss
- Photographers Christopher Rausch, Fabian Oefner, Sebastian Lachermeier
- Editors Stefanie Evita Schaefer
- Copywriters Katharina Karavidas,
- Account Management Joachim Matthes