With children’s use of technology rising, internet safety is more important than ever. We set out to make lessons in digital safety and citizenship accessible for everyone. We created Interland, a fun and engaging online game that puts the key lessons of digital safety into hands-on practice with four challenging games.
Players can explore Kind Kingdom, a place that teaches kids how to avoid, report, and block cyberbullies, restoring kindness and respect to their online interactions. They can cross down Reality River, a water level laden with trivia about spotting phishing and scams. They can climb Mindful Mountain, a place that encourages smart and responsible social sharing. Lastly, they can visit the Tower of Treasure, which teaches how to create and remember strong passwords.
Through each level of the game, kids learn more of the critical skills needed to keep themselves safe and secure online.
- Creative Directors –
- Art Directors –
- Designers –
- Illustrators –
- Photographers –
- Editors –
- Copywriters –
- Tech Director Daniel Isaksson
- PRODUCTION MANAGER Marcus Berggren
- DESIGN DIRECTOR Jakob Nylund
- UX DIRECTOR Adrià Verdaguer
- PRODUCER Annelie Nilsson
- 3D AND MOTION DIRECTOR Magnus Östergren
- DEVELOPERS Einar Öberg, Dominique Dautheribes, Erik Eklund, David Lindqvist, Natalia Wojtkowska, Marco Barbosa
- DESIGNER Jonas Eriksson
- MOTION GRAPHICS Maurits Venekamp
- QA Key Bjuhr