We commemorate the 200 years since the Greek Revolution with a celebratory campaign which studies the past, celebrates the present and looks towards the future.
This year&’s campaign is made up of two design elements. Typography and illustration.
We created an extention of the iconic Bodoni font and turned it into “Bodoni Heroic” with the endings of the letters incorporating rhythm and music. We illustrated a set of values and ideals (Love, Passion, Knowledge) in an expressive and gestural manner which, combined with the intensity of color, complements this year’s campaign for the Athens State Orchestra. Revived typography from the past is paired with illustrations of the present, appealing to the future.
- Creative Directors MICHAIL GEORGIOU, DIMITRIS STEFANIDIS
- Art Directors EFFIE KOUKIA
- Designers GEORGE PAPADAKIS
- Illustrators TANIA CIMATTI
- Photographers –
- Editors –
- Copywriters –
- TYPE DESIGNER GEORGE TRIANTAFYLLAKOS
- DESIGN ASSISTANT NIKOS CHRISTOPOULOS