Students from the Faculty of Architecture at the University of Applied Sciences Cologne, created their Yearbook using „built heritage conservation“ as a heading. Following the MA specialisation „built heritage conservation“, the graphic theme of the brochure is a mosaic. Each foldout has elements which communicate the content of the enclosed chapter. The inner surfaces of the foldouts show the course structure, selected modules and seminar papers for each semester.
- Creative Directors Martina Schulz, Bernd Ullrich
- Art Directors –
- Designers Johann Eckartz, Rebecca Tietz, Alina Davids, Kathrin Trenz
- Illustrators Johann Eckartz
- Photographers Lisa Voigtländer
- Editors Johann Eckartz, Rebecca Tietz, Alina Davids, Kathrin Trenz
- Copywriters –