Keywords is an on-going self-initiated project started by busybuilding in 2009, which focuses on the visual re-approach of found urban typography and street culture. Keywords 1, took place in September 2009 as part of Remap 2, an international art programme taking place in Kerameikos and Metaxourgeio areas (KM), in the center of Athens, parallel to the 2nd Athens Biennale. It entailed the photographic documentation of all found commercial and public signages of the area for the period of a month. The documentation was completed in the form of an in-situ installation in an empty derelict apartment in the area. The poster designed to communicate the exhibition uses one image of a found sign of the area, sign removed and replaced with a central cut/ frame, which randomly borrows existing backgrounds and textures of the area, depending on where it is applied.
- Creative Directors Dimitris Gkazis
- Art Directors Dimitris Gkazis
- Designers Vicky Nitsopoulou, Kostis Sotirakos
- Illustrators –
- Photographers Vicky Nitsopoulou, Kostis Sotirakos, Portrait photographer: DImitris Poupalos
- Editors –
- Copywriters Effie Komninou