Key themes for future store concepts consolidated in a freshly developed brand: Point of Soul. A magazine that sets new standards in contemporary thinking, debate and conceptual acuity. Its target group are businesses that run a store or plan to open one. Point of Soul is a mono-thematic magazine that strikingly highlights individual facets of one overriding theme. Individual topics are attractively portrayed and served in easily digestible portions throughout the magazine. The result is a multi-layered product with a punch, contained within a common visual and thematic context. Special print effects, interesting materials and a varied typography further enhance the design.
- Creative Directors Peter Ippolito, Gunter Fleitz
- Art Directors Axel Knapp
- Designers Kirsten Wagenbrenner-Ziegler
- Illustrators Monica Trenkler
- Photographers Zooey Braun
- Editors –
- Copywriters Skalecki Marketing & Kommunikation: Jörg Skalecki