Red Collar’s new website is an embodiment of our values that have remained the same over time: we combine state-of-the-art technologies, logics and aesthetics. Red Collar is becoming bigger and masters new skills and lines of work. This year the agency has turned 10, so we decided the time for major changes has come.
The site features over 20 3D models, each with its own effect produced by custom shaders. Also, along with Three.js we’ve used a custom framework. It allowed us to optimize the development process and use the memory more efficiently, letting us create and remove 3D objects at ease.
In addition, we’ve added a great number of micro-interactions to the site that are a vital part of the UX. For example, text animations in the main menu clarify how to navigate through the pages.
- Creative Directors Denis Lomov
- Art Directors –
- Designers Denis Lomov, Anna Mironova, Artyom Fedorov, Ekaterina Zhukova
- Illustrators –
- Photographers –
- Editors –
- Copywriters Daria Konovkina, Nata Korsakova
- Creative frontend developer Denis Safonov
- Backend developer Michael Popov
- Frontend developer Alla Manshina
- 3D designer Margarita Galygina