Resonating trees launch the new communication format of Listone Giordano – Natural Genius dedicated to the binding relationship between artistic research and nature, where protagonists are designers, sound artists, architects, photographers and writers.
Have you ever heard a forest play? This is the starting point of an immersive installation able to make the audience enjoyed a multi-sensorial acoustic, tactile and visual experience. The forest becomes an audible environment where visitor can explore a natural “augmented” landscape, interacting with timber oak that become music instruments thanks to the sound transducers.
The multi-sensorial approach of the project creates an landscape, where generative mapping express a visual translation of the sounds live recorded, while the original custom typeface transforms the timber into real “talking trees”.
Presented for the first time in Città della Pieve’s Forest, with Federico Ortica performance, Resonanting Trees is an itinerant performance. Designed to be replicated everywhere, able to give the viewer a cross-media show where the relationship between man and nature is fundamental.
- Creative Directors Marco Tortoioli Ricci
- Art Directors Francesco Gubbiotti
- Designers –
- Illustrators –
- Photographers –
- Editors –
- Copywriters –
- Sound Artist Federico Ortica
- Type Design Francesco Gubbiotti, Gianluca Sandrone
- Video Production Laboratorio immagine Modena
- Mixing and Mastering: Marco Capaccioni
- Forestry management: Giovanni Testaferri
- Production management: Nicola Cappelletti
- Mapping Andrea Marchi