This calendar is a part of a big project for the new visual identity for Severneftegazprom company, as its souvenir products are the main means of communication with partners and colleagues for our client. This wall calendar is one of the first outcomes and represents the new visual style to the partners and employees of the company.
One of the main points of the creative brief was to keep the initial shape of the logotype and company’s colours, which is why we kept the colours (navy blue, blue and red), but selected new shades and adjusted the logotype proportion.
The company’s central project is the development and building of infrastructure for one of Russia’s largest oil-gas-condensate fields, the key resource for the Nord Stream gas pipeline. Severneftegazprom conducts prospecting and geological exploration as well as collecting, treating, and marketing natural gas.
We have laid out the logotype of the company components and got three basic graphic elements that symbolize the company’s activities:
– point – field and exploration, this could be compared with a point on a map, because field and geological exploration are the starting point of the activity of the company.
– the vertical line could be compared with the well drilling and gas collection.
– the horizontal line symbolizes the final stage of activity – transportation, because collected gas is transported to Europe through the Nord Stream pipeline.
The main principle of the visual identity system are graphic compositions based on the point, vertical and horizontal lines that gives an abstract association with the company’s activity. Photos toned in the company’s colours with graphic elements are used in the design because we wanted to show that the field is located in a unique, beautiful place.
- Creative Directors Vlad Ermolaev
- Art Directors –
- Designers Vlad Ermolaev
- Illustrators –
- Photographers –
- Editors –
- Copywriters –
- Junior Designer Anastasia Chelishcheva