In the beginning of 2017 two museums, both located in Breda (The Netherlands), merged. The Breda's Museum (mostly showcasing art and cultural history of the city of Breda) and MOTI (Museum of the Image, showcasing contemporary visual culture) combined forces.
The new museum: Stedelijk Museum Breda is the museum for the city’s heritage and history and for contemporary visual culture. A new museum needs a new website, and that’s where we came in. We designed and developed a new website where the former Breda's Museum (history) and MOTI (modern visual culture) visually meet on the homepage; a website where 'the old' and 'the new' come together.
- Creative Directors –
- Art Directors –
- Designers Jordy Lissenburg, Violette Müller, Studio Yurr
- Illustrators –
- Photographers –
- Editors –
- Copywriters –
- Interaction Designer Sietse Radstake
- UX Developer Remco Abalain
- Backend Developer Joris van de Sande, Jeffrey Moelands, Nash van Gool, Sander Lissenburg
- Team manager Thomas Houët