TalkViz is a unique platform to stimulate ongoing conversations and sharing of ideas during large conferences and events. The system consists of a large network visualisation, displayed on multiple screens across event spaces, and a web application (optimized for mobile and tablet use) that allows visitors to read and share ideas on event topics in real-time. By enabling a continuous creative brainstorm process, where attendees can jump in at any moment, we stimulate open innovation during events and feedback the vibrancy and creative energy to the participants. With the data visualization, people are given a total overview of the conversation, which can be used during the session to start live panel discussions.
CHALLENGE: Stimulating collaborative thought during live events in an secure environment
TARGET AUDIENCE: Event visitors
SOLUTION: Real-time network visualisation and mobile contribution website
RESULT: Higher visitor engagement during and after events.
- Creative Directors Thomas Clever, Gert Franke
- Art Directors Thomas Clever, Gert Franke
- Designers Jonas Groot Kormelink, Pietro Lodi
- Illustrators –
- Photographers –
- Editors –
- Copywriters –
- Developers Jan Hoogeveen, Wilco Tomassen, Mark Haasjes, Jonas Groot Kormelink, Davey van der Woert
- UX Wouter van Dijk
- Project Manager Joery Bruijntjes