The Fragrance Creators Association (FCA) works with safety around the use of fragrances and the fragrance industry. To show that the fragrance industry is transparent, FCA wanted to make information available to consumers by creating an inspiring and informative website.
In order to visualize fragrance it was chosen to showcase the ingredients from which fragrance is made up by. Most of these are found in nature and with that the concept of placing them in the digital conservatory (greenhouse) was born and therefore the name The Fragrance Conservatory. In the conservatory you can experience fragrance in a playful and modern design and the ingredient directory will be constantly updated with new ingredients.
- Creative Directors –
- Art Directors Victoria Karlsson, Syver Lauritzen, Nicklas Hellborg
- Designers Victoria Karlsson, Syver Lauritzen, Nicklas Hellborg
- Illustrators –
- Photographers –
- Editors –
- Copywriters –
- Frontend developer Pål Smitt-Amundsen, Bjørn Fjellstad
- Producer Cecilie Fasbender, Annette Werner
- Consultant Arnt Christian Scheele
- Backend developer Marius Nettum
- Consultant Kaare Øystein Trædal