THE LAST JUDGEMENT:
*In many religions, God’s universal judgement of the world and humankind which will happen in the End Days.
*A triptych by the Netherlandish artist Hans Memling, painted between 1467 and 1473. At the National Museum in Gdańsk.
As a part of the activities related to the promotion of the XVth century triptych “The Last Judgement” by Hans Memling, we have prepared a wall calendar for the National Museum in Gdańsk. The calendar presents history of the triptych from its creation to modern times. Each card consists of illustration and a short history fact, both of which present a specific event in the history of the masterpiece. The calendar was created using custom die-cut. Print was enriched with metallic PANTONE colour and hot-stamping foil.
- Creative Directors Adam Chyliński
- Art Directors Adam Chyliński
- Designers Paulina Kozicka, Adrian Samselski
- Illustrators Paulina Kozicka
- Photographers Bartek Żukowski
- Editors –
- Copywriters Daniel Naborowski
- Consultancy Małgorzata Posadzka
- Project Manager Daniel Naborowski