The book “Locomotive /IDEOLO” is an interpretation of Julian Tuwim works – committed, courageous, sharp, uncompromising. It shows difficult topics as national identity, racism, anti-semitism. Against the background of “Locomotive” poem, which is seen as a poem for children, authors dare an erotic about contemporary economic problems, economic, ecological, ethical … On the train you can spot Jews, hooligans, soldiers, gays and lesbians, hipster … animals and different materials.
- Creative Directors Malgorzata Gurowska
- Art Directors Malgorzata Gurowska
- Designers Malgorzata Gurowska
- Illustrators Malgorzata Gurowska
- Photographers -
- Editors Joanna Ruszczyk
- Copywriters Joanna Ruszczyk