The publication accompanies the infographic exhibition “Warsaw Data”, which is part of the core exhibition of the Museum of Warsaw “The Things of Warsaw”. The infographics attempt to capture the unique character of Warsaw through the lens of statistical data, presented in the form of eye-catching charts, maps and pictograms.
We have selected data that enables comparison and highlights long-term phenomena and processes. This allows us to distinguish periods of economic and social transformation, Warsaw’s changing political affiliation over time, spatial and demographic growth, architectural metamorphoses and civilisation jumps. The material was selected so as to provide basic knowledge to visitors encountering Warsaw for the first time and to inspire those already familiar with the city.
Handmade cartboard folder, 230 x 370 mm with black hotstamping + 14 folded cards,
printed on Munken Lynx 150 g paper, black + Pantone. Polish–English edition.
Font: FF Good designed by Łukasz Dziedzic.
- Creative Directors Ania Swiatlowska, Paweł Jaworski, Zofia Oslislo-Piekarska, Grzegorz Piątek, Karol Piekarski, Klementyna Świeżewska
- Art Directors Ania Swiatlowska
- Designers Ania Swiatlowska
- Illustrators Ania Swiatlowska
- Photographers Ania Swiatlowska
- Editors Ewa Klekot, Łukasz Mojsak
- Copywriters Paweł Jaworski, Zofia Oslislo-Piekarska, Grzegorz Piątek, Karol Piekarski, Klementyna Świeżewska