Urban Plus is a new brand for individual urban furniture. Waste bins are the core competence of the brand. Target groups are architects, planners and city administrations. But apparingly waste is not an attractive topic for architects. That is why this catalogue is also a book about the relevance of waste for our daily life in public space. Waste is an integral part of our culture and our civilisation and needs more attention. Urban Plus was among the first to offer also individual development of urban furniture for architects, which is a trend. The catalogue is also available via ISBN 978-3-00-027677-4 in book stores.
- Creative Directors Stefan Maas, Markus Frenzl, Peter Solbach
- Art Directors Daniel Hargesheimer, Stefan Maas
- Designers Daniel Hargesheimer, Susanne Witt
- Illustrators klieschdesign - Martin Kliesch
- Photographers Products: Felix Borkenau, Landscape: Daniel Hargesheimer
- Editors Peter Solbach/Urban Plus
- Copywriters 4gzl / designkontext - Markus Frenzl with Oliver Keller, Stephan Herczeg, Peter Solbach, Wolfgang Ullrich, Thomas Wagner, Peter Zoech