We are going to tie the knot – Weddding Invitation
In the Greek language, there is an expression that uses the word “hang” in order to say “marry”. So, traditionally, when the father of the bride says “I will hang them”, he means that he will tie the couple with the holly bond of marriage.
This tradition inspired a humorous invitation that includes both a rope and instructions on how to make a slip knot.
- Creative Directors Chris Trivizas
- Art Directors Chris Trivizas
- Designers Chris Trivizas
- Illustrators Nadia Louka
- Photographers Michalis Gloutinas
- Editors Della Zagouroglou
- Copywriters Sissy Caravia