Very soon the submission period will start for the 2019 edition of the European Design Awards.
We, therefore, thought it would be useful to inform all interested parties on the critical dates for this year’s organisation.
The entry deadline is 22 February 2019
• The submission period starts on December 15th ,2018
• Entry deadline is set for February 22nd, 2019
• Physical samples (for the categories that they are required) should be at our Athens office by March 8th, at the latest
• Notification of finalists will commence on April 1st and continue for a week
• The awards ceremony (and accompanying festival) will take place in Warsaw June 7-9
European Design Festival
This year’s Festival will take place in Warsaw (it joins forces with the City of Warsaw, Element Talks conference and the Polish Graphic Design Awards). The event contains an awards show, conference, workshops, exhibitions, studio walks, and many other events! Over 2000 creative people from all over Europe are expected to join the many events, which will also be open to the wider public.
How to enter
• How to submit work
• Winners’ gallery